The beginning of 2023 has been the busiest (and most hectic) seasons of life when it comes to managing all of the different pots on the stove (as my good friend, Sam Tooley would say). I haven’t
had created the time to sit down and write like I used to but I have been writing down some thoughts with pen and paper. In the hopes that these help someone else, here are the thoughts from the week (word for word from my journal).
- If you’re half in, you might as well be all the way out
- “Despite your best efforts, people are going to hurt when it’s time for them to be hurt.” – Haruki Murakami
- Endurance without purpose is exhaustion.
- It’s not about the outcome. It’s about who we become.
- What got you here won’t get you there.
- Do things on purpose, with purpose.
- “That’s what alchemists do. They show that, when we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better, too.” – Paulo Coelho
- There’s a difference between going all in and being all-consumed.
- “Maybe you are searching among the branches, for what only appears in the roots.” – Rumi
I hope that those scattered thoughts from this week got the wheels turning for you. If you have thoughts that you’d like to share with me, please share them with me here. Let’s end this short “blog” with a short quote…
Until next time.
P.S. If you enjoy my content and want to support me while getting access to my exclusive email and audio newsletter, please click here. I appreciate your time, consideration and support so much!